I watched a few of the debates between President Obama and governor Romney and I wanted to give my own commentary and questions:
1) Why is Romney being called president? I don’t know if anyone else noticed this intentional slip of tongue, but what the heck? Even the little one knows that Romney isn’t president so what’s going on? Romney is a governor, an underground bunker money having governor, but he is not president. Calling him president is insulting to President Obama who is in presidency get it? Since we can’t have two presidents let’s stop deluding people and children.
2) Why is Israel an ally to America again? I laugh when people become so concerned with Israel and put it in the category of being victims by Muslims that hate Christianity. Last time I check those same Jews were over there treating my people like crap. They called them slurs and were holding racist protest about getting out of Tel Aviv and deporting them home. In fact, there is video evidence of Jews saying that Africans bring disease and poverty to their country and that they must protect the Jewish identity by putting them in concentration camps. Excuse me while I question their importance to America.
I don’t believe anyone is trying to attack Israel; most likely Israel is the one doing all the attacking. American taxpayer dollars go to Israel, why? What has Israel done besides terrorized people around the globe while getting backing from the American government? I’m starting to wonder who the pimp is and who the hoe is when it comes to American’s relationship with Israel.
Point blank I don’t like people that disrespect my people. I don’t even like America like that. I have nothing against people of Israel that are not racist or hiding behind anti-Semitism to continue their racist ideology. However, I am not happy with money that could be used to save lives being spent on people that would rather take lives.
Everyone is looking at Iran like its evil and its some ticking time bomb. All I want to know is what exactly did Israel and America do to piss Iran off. Iran was chilling and minding its business but all of a sudden its public enemy number one, why?
Then Sudan has said that Israel has attacked them, but no one believes them, why? What if Israel did attack them for being allies with Iran, why not check Israel?
3) Ann Romney I want to say that I’m glad that you overcame your MS. Next, I want to tell you that the way you have been under fire is nothing compared to the way the First lady has been under fire, so sit down now.
4) In the last debate I believe, I liked that I got to see President Obama put Romney in his place. Despite the fact Romney has been combative and aggressive throughout the whole debate; President Obama is called out, why? Some blond white lady said that President Obama was “aggressive” and “vicious” and I wondered if we watched the same debate. He was in control of himself the whole time and was relaxed, even when you could tell he wanted to school Romney like the Commander-in-chief he is he didn’t. Yet, the media still tried their hand at the “angry black man” meme.
5) Again why is Israel important? I don’t see their behinds jumping to help America or return the money their receiving.
6) Michelle Obama is just so beautiful and so powerful; she makes me want to vote for her. Honestly, I want her to run she is amazing. Her speech alone was the greatest thing ever and yet Rethuglicans still wanted to throw salt her way, smh. I really enjoyed hearing about her and President Obama first date.
7) The moderators or whoever they are for the election seriously needs to be picked better. I like the lady she was fine and she did not let Romney walk all over her. However, the guy moderator in the first debate was all types of trash. The guy might as well have been a Republican with how much of a pushover he was. I like moderators to be like referees, good ones not the ones that make horrible calls. I like them to make me believe they actually care that they are in the debate, and that guy gave me none of it.
8) For the people focused on the woman moderator’s body, go sit down and drink bleach. Since when does your weight determine your ability to do a job? I bet half of the people talking really need to close their mouth. Guess what males, women do not need your approval when it comes to doing their job and they definitely don’t need you drooling over them.
9) The fact that more people focused on the woman’s weight rather than the debate shows how many idiots maybe registered to vote, Iran laughs.
10) Romney you got way ahead of yourself. You let that supposed first debate knockout inflate your head and President Obama took you to the chopping block more than once.
11) Again how is it Romney won the first debate when all facts were lies? If this is not a reason for people around the world to run from American education, then I don’t know what is.
12) Why China keeps coming up in these debates and commercials baffle me. If I owe someone billions of dollars, I wouldn’t be so quick to diss them on national television, when they can take back the money at any time. I don’t know if China is laughing at us or counting their yen, maybe both.
13) Since I heard that Biden took Ryan to the school of hard knock life, I’ll just believe it. Ryan I want you to go home and watch the movie RED because Biden was Bruce Willis and you were the other guy.
14) Debates are all full of bs, the debaters know it, the moderators know it, and so do the whole world, but it’s about who can bs better. Happy voting.